O-Wings In Oregon - Brushed Aluminum on Mirror - Wall Art
Proudly represent the University of Oregon while showing off your DUCK spirit with this officially licensed O-Wings within the outline of the state of Oregon! Very easy to hang and the classy style will look great in any room.
- Officially Licensed Product
- Dimensions: 14" Wide X 10" Tall
- Fully Assembled & Made in the USA
- Includes Required Wall Mounting Hardware
This one-of-a-kind Oregon Duck artist creation is a high quality aluminum piece with glass mirror back and includes complimentary mounting hardware. This piece is ready to hang proudly on your wall right out of the box as shown here! All of our pieces are shipped via USPS Priority Mail service and come fully insured against loss or damage. Our custom pieces take a few days to complete plus 1 to 3 days for delivery. If you need something faster please contact us.
Our pieces are quality constructed using .08” thick recycled aluminum. At 14"x 10" with one mounting hole centered at the top, this piece is very easy to center, level and hang anywhere indoors or outdoors. The brushed aluminum is finished with a clear coat that makes it a real crowd-pleaser and protects it from fingerprints. Since aluminum never rusts the piece will last forever in any environment.
- Quality 0.08” thick recycled aluminum front - Smooth finish and neutral aluminum color is a perfect fit anywhere.
- Finished with clear gloss sealant for unparalleled brushed aluminum appearance and very easy to clean. Simply wipe with a wet cloth or paper towel as needed.
- Very strong and durable construction.
- Precise University logo/insignia design.
- Each piece is handcrafted in America and autographed on the back by the artist.
- Comes with authentic collegiate hologram sticker verifying it’s a legitimate college product.
- Comes wrapped in protective plastic to ensure is arrives in pristine condition.
- Very fast 1 to 3 day USPS Priority Mail shipping.
- 12% of all proceeds go to the University of Oregon.
*Product ONLY Available with New O-Wings Design (See Magnet Collection for examples)